“amazing!”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The food was amazing, huge selection, lots of appetizers and meals. The service was also incredible. If you go to Florence, you probably wouldn't just wander across this restaurant, but if you're in the city you should definitely go there! Definitely the best meal I've had in a long time!

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Definitely visit here if you are in Florence. I'm reviewing this place one year after our visit so that should tell you how much it stuck in my mind. The owners are so hospitable and entertaining and the food is great. My husband and I love it!!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Excellent classic florentine cuisine! Let the proprietor help you navigate the menu but I seriously doubt you could stumble upon a bad dish. We tried two of the three house specialties and absolutely loved them both. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We have been coming here for many years, when in Florence. The lunch was average and frightfully expensive. The waiter was somewhat snotty, with the food being, at best, so-so. Could there be a new owner or was this an off-off day? In either event, I doubt that we will return.

2  Thank larryderm
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I must say our dinner here was a wonderful experience. The owner coming to the table and introducing himself in this tiny restaurant brought much charm to the experience. We were the first diners that evening so we got a taste of their famous "John Travolta" dish. We had already put our order in or I think we would have all ordered it. Absolutely delicious! It is expensive but well worth it! The owner did not mind posing for pictures with the children either. This is what eating In Italy is all about!