“Had a great time on the segway! Just do it-”
Review of Italy Segway Tours

$66.07*
Palazzo Vecchio Tour Including the Arnolfo Tower and Underground
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Have fun gliding through the timeless streets of the Renaissance pearl called Florence and discover all her wonders on the coolest ride of the 21st century!The Segway Experience is super fun for families, individuals, couples and small groups who want to discover Florence from a new perspective. Don’t spend your time walking around, we'll bring you the most important and interesting sights of the city in only 3 hours.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

All I can say is--just do it--you will have a blast. It's really easy and fun. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and the tour guide was fantastic. A pleasant stop on our tour of Florence was to a cafe for a cappuccino break, included in the price or the tour, which was very nice. I would definitely do this again and plan on seeking out the Segway tours in other places I plan on visiting in Europe and the US.

I was leery of traveling on the segway at first as I have two left feet and no sense of direction but I found the machine very easy to control. What a great way of seeing a city!

I can't recommend this enough!

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Just do it.... and you did it!!!! I am glad all was fun and the coffee was good too. Coffee breaks are a some sort of a ritual for us....(:
Ciao and see you soon on the super fun XXI century chariot... marco :-)

Reviewed February 17, 2013

couldn't say enough about ths experience our guide was great. it was so much fun to ride on. What a way to get around Florece. I'm looking forward to doing it again anytime any where

Claudio C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Very good to know you had fun on our tour!! We are all expecting you to be back soon!!
From april the night tour will be scheduled daily... don't miss it!!!! Arrivederci from firenze- marco (:

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am over 60 years old, unaltheletic and slower to react than most people. It's my first time doing the segway. I read some (but very few, less than 1%) negative reports about how unsafe it might be and was afraid that I might fell from the segway. But, office manager Serena said "IT IS COMMON SENSE --- IF YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION IN WALKING, YOU WILL BUMP INTO THINGS AND FALL TOO!". Her answer makes sense to me, so I tried. I found it so interesting and easy, then I booked another segway tour in Rome with the same company. I am pleased with both experience. I am recommending both segway tours (Florence and Rome) to my friends now.

The tour guide Faith at Florence office is very gentle and patient. She let us practice as long as we want until each of us (we have a small group of four people) has gained total confidence. The speed of segway is capped to 7 km per hour, only about twice the leisure walking speed, so it's quite safe. We listened through radio headset to the tour guide about the history, the environment and stories of the city. Her use of iPAD at individual stopping points to show the interior of attractions is effective too.

They have 10% discount coupon on internet; Do use that to save! Strongly recommend.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

how nice to hear from you again!! I am super happy we managed to get things working right with you in both florence and rome. I really hope you can join us again in the near future enjoying one of our other interesting and fun activities together. arrivederci, Serena (:

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We were in Florence over Thanksgiving and chose to do a Segway tour of the city. What a great time with my wife and two daughters. The tour guide was fantastic and the sites were great. This is a must do and was a highlight of our trip.

2  Thank KMPMD
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

sounds like there has been lot's of family fun... It is really good to hear this! All our tours really manage to get generations to having fun together... the fun-formative way we love to do!!! Arrivederci from firenze, Marco (:

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This tour company is exceptional! You get much more information & activities than you would expect when booking a tour. They had a lovely lunch you could attend for a very reasonable cost(or go off on your own) and they also brought us to a winery / truffle / herb / and olive oil farm. An exceptional value.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed the pearls of Renaissance, close to Florence, on tour with us. Food and sightseeing go along pretty well ... specially if food is good and sites are nice!!! (: ciaooooooo