“Delicioso”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santo Spirito / San Frediano
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Me and my husband went to this place for a quick lunch on a weekday. The place was packed!
We had:
- Spaghetti alla bolognese: great pasta - as you would expect in italy
- Vegetarian risotto: delicious - I am no risotto expert so i dont know if it was correctly done, but both myself and my husband liked it
- Liver in sage sauce (fegato ai ferri): my husband hates liver, but he liked this. I love liver, and I think this was really delicious. They asked if we wanted this grilled or in sage sauce, i wonder if grilled would have been even better because i felt the one in the sage sauce was a little oily. Delicious nonetheless.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Good food , good location, friendly and helpful staff, good prices. Child friendly....we took a baby and two tear old with us without any problem.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

very very good food, familial retaurant, nice atmosphere, we loved the place. if it's weekend batter make a reservation

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The service was very good. The atmosphere was fun, lively and very clean and well lit. The food was excellent. Start with the cheese platter, it's excellent.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

this place was pretty busy when we arrived so it's good we had reservations. we had a really good artichoke and cheese starter. Spinach frittatta main was very good. the wait staff was friendly, and the regional food was not too expensive, meal for two with wine cost around 35 euros