“Never missed a chance to eat it”
Review of Da Nerbone

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

I'm so impressed for this traditional Tuscan food. Let me share the best combination is to order 1 pcs beef or tripe stew and panini bread, then feel free to have it heavily with soaked bread.

Date of visit: November 2015
Write a reviewReviews (1,803)

Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

I had a Salad and Pesto Pasta , I loved the Salad , it was so fresh I could smell the vegetables still after I finished my Salad! The pasta was good but for me was nothing special but everyone seemed to enjoy it that's why I tought maybe it's my kind of appetite that doesn't go well with pesto pasta! But niceand cosy place to sit and enjoy but it is inside the market and if you want to smoke you should exit the place ! It is a beautiful market to walk around and get inspired!

Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

Because it's been there for a long time, try it. Food is cheap, but tastes good. Before 12 noon, they only serve panini, although before lunch, as soon as some are cooked, they will already take them out for orders. So if you don't want to have a sandwich, but a different kind of meal, go at 12 noon. But you may have to wait a while before getting a seat.

Place is self-service. I am not sure if they accept credit cards. The person who ordered before me used his, but when I gave mine, they said I had to pay in cash.

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

This is two thumbs up, the best beef place in town. Ordered a beef (bolito) sandwich, a beef tripe (lampredotto) stew and a cup of wine. Amazing!!

Reviewed May 30, 2016

The place where Anthony Bourdain would be happy :) If you'll ever try tripes, you should try it here. And the bollito sandwich (3,5 euros!!!) was a masterpiece in all of its simplicity.

Date of visit: May 2016