“Great sangwich!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Reviewed August 24, 2014

When I saw the line, I almost walked away, but after eating the sandwich, I'm glad I didn't, and I can see why the line was so long. I didn't order a sandwich. I asked them to make me their best one. it was a great sandwich (see photo). I wish I could have that for lunch every day. Highly recommend.

4  Thank Tony_Belletieri

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We went to this deli after seeing an enormous queue for it the day before and wondered what the fuss was about. We went just before lunchtime when it was quieter and bought the biggest sandwiches we have ever had. All the ingredients were fresh and you could choose exactly what you wanted. It was great value for money and the sandwiches lasted us all day. Would definitely recommend for lunch, you need to go here at least once.

2  Thank Emmahaygarth
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We originally planned to eat at a restaurant down the road but it was full so we wandered back down the road and came across All'Antico Vinaio. The queue was out the door and halfway into the street but we decided to queue but it was worth the wait. Half a focaccia bread with prosciutto, mozzerella, tomato and rucola made the best sandwich I've ever tasted!!

3  Thank Emma1318
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Went this morning to the area to hit another sandwich restaurant, not sure should the names be mentioned. Anyways unfortunately it was closed still, so we asked for sandwiches here. Oh boy they have to be tried to be believed. They were tasty and so big, that even munching on them the whole way to Venice, I still have a piece of mine left this evening. Too bad I didn't ask the name of the guy - he was a real sandwich master. I just named the meat and he did the rest for a masterpiece.

1  Thank Dmitriy K
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

I studied abroad in Florence for 6 weeks and this was by far my favorite place to eat. The guys that work there are the nicest, and their sandwiches are always amazing. For a first timer it may be a little intimidating to make your own sandwich, but do yourself a favor and tell them to make you whatever they want, because believe me they know how to make a killer sandwich every time. Miss these guys so much, will be my first stop when I come back!

2  Thank Amanda B