“5 euro recommended sandwich”
Review of All' Antico Vinaio

All' Antico Vinaio
Ranked #23 of 2,912 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We took the advice to ask for a recommended sandwich since we really don't know how to choose between all those choices. It turned out to be really good and filling, enough for 2 people.
We went around 12pm, not much people.

Write a ReviewReviews (22,378)

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stopped here for lunch, IT WAS FABULOUS!! The guy serving me made a ham with cheese, he suggested the cheese...Seriously, it was probably the best lunch we had the whole time we were in Italy...i would have gone back for another and another and another!! We didn't have to wait long..but when we finished the line was super long. There is another shop right across from the one we ate at...i think it is the bakery ...the one we ate in only had meat and cheese..it was the smaller of the two... Don't miss this one.

1  Thank kim r
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

These sandwiches are amazing and so huge! There may be a little line, but it is definitely worth it. Tjere was some pressure ordering because of the amount of people, but you will not regret coming here.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was taken to the little gem by a friend of mine. The line was crazy long--especially for a wednesday! Ah, but it was well worth the wait. Everything is so fresh and all of the flavours blend so well. Serious Sandwich business!
I understand why this place brings joy to so many hungry, sad, and somewhat surly students!

I'll be back in Florence just for one of these outrageously large paninis.

I can't exactly comment on service because I had a friend order for me in italian, but everything turn out well in the send so...

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I sometimes dream about the sandwich I had here. The bread, the salad, the sauce, everything is incredible and simple, how it should be!