“A MUST”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Its the best panini in firenze. Everyone has to go. I've never had food that tasted so good. Just ask to make me something good and you're gonna love it.

1  Thank Parker E
Write a ReviewReviews (21,660)

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Passionate folks making wondering sandwiches with the freshest ingredients. Have to try typical salami, it's fatty and melts in your mouth.

1  Thank iKare_TO
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The rave about All'Antico Vinaio is justified. We visited the place three times during our recent stay in Florence. Some of the wonderful components we ordered for our sandwiches from a wide selection: creamed gorgonzola, sun-dried tomatoes, eggplant, baby arugula, Parma ham (shaved while we ordered). The amazing Italian bread is baked at the store. With a nice sandwich (€5, enough for two, we asked to cut it in half) in one hand and a glass of wine (from €2 a glass) in the other, it was most enjoyable to sit in front of the store and watch the scenery: many colourful characters pass by. It is also conveniently close to the exit of the Uffizi museum. On one occasion, late in the afternoon, we took our sandwiches back to the hotel.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We read about this place so we made sure we found it today. It's very small so you just go in to order and eat outside. I am usually not a sandwich girl but I figured I should try it! So I told the guy I like prochutto and he made me the most amazing concoction. The bread is fresh(made across the street and brought over every few minutes) and warm and slightely sweet. My husband told him he likes meet and he made him a great sandwich as well. This place is worth all the hype. GO!
Btw two HUGE and delicious sandwiches for under 10 euro. Awesome!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Super plate of prociutto and chees topped off with a glass of wine! Simply amazing! My husband had a great sandwich too.