“Enjoyed every bite.”
Review of I Toscano - CLOSED

I Toscano
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Bruschetta was amazing, pica pasta was fresh and full of simple but explosive flavour. Slow cooked beef, fell apart in your mouth and the service was great. All in all, very happy that we stumbled upon the place. Would recommend.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Very pleasant evening in a restaurant where we knew that our daughter had a good choice of gluten free dishes. We were well informed by our host of the gluten free alternatives, although these seemed a little less extensive than suggested in previous reviews. Nonetheless the choice was good and we (coeliac and non coeliacs alike) enjoyed well cooked tasty pasta dishes and desserts.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We had lunch at i'Toscano and it was one of the best we ate in Florence.The salad was fresh and so tasteful and I will never forget the "cigar of the house" which is a special recipe of the owner.And the pasta and the risotto....And the cake!Next time if i visit Florence again,I would love to eat dinner at i'Toscano.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

It's not much on ambience, but it’s an authentic place. I had Costini w/bacon, tagliatelle w/duck sauce and a side of stuffed artichokes. Really delicious!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

We had an excellent meal at i Toscano. I never knew gluten-free bread tasted so good! My kids were jealous and wanted to eat gluten-free too! They brought out two fresh-baked rolls that we so soft and fluffy inside! I had the chef's risotto, which was asparagus. It was creamy and delicious. I ended my meal with the apple cake, which was the first dessert I was able to eat while in Italy. It was so good I wanted to take the rest of the cake home with me.

1  Thank scmckinn