“Get the pizza, swerve the mains”
Review of I Tarocchi

I Tarocchi
Ranked #628 of 2,876 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Piazzale Michelangelo
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had the pasta with pear and cheese dressing, which was lovely. Followed by the pork and roast potatoes, which was awful.

The roast pork was 6 wafer thin slices of sandwich meat, served tepid, with a cold gravy. They ran out of potatoes so gave me french fries... all the way to Florence for french fries!

On the plus side for them, their pizzas, which were going to other diners, looked great! Should have gone for one of those.

1  Thank Vixxster82517

Reviewed May 4, 2013

You have to visit this place.... Pizza tastes great there is a good selection and the prices are decent!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Whilst I visited Florence I had lunch at this restaurant. Service was great and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Florence.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Ordered four starters of pecorino cheese, sliced pears, walnuts and honey, an unusual combination but very tasty. For main one person had 2 pieces of fish in tomato sauce with butter beans whilst the other three chose different pizzas which we shared. Anything with gorgonzola and salami would be extremely tasty. The pizzas were washed down with a comfortable red. We just found room for desserts, 2 of us had strawberry cheesecake which was slightly disappointing, whilst my wife had panacotta with berries which was tasty and a fourth had chocolate tart. An
enjoyable tasty meal overall.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great place, great food, great staff. I'd definitely go back to have dinner. There was only one waiter around, but the place isn't that big so he managed to do his job properly. Besides, he was really friendly, spoke English very well and made good suggestions on what to order. Most importantly, we didn't have to wait long for the food.

1  Thank mrukrio