“Local pizza”
Review of I Tarocchi

I Tarocchi
Ranked #608 of 2,780 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Piazzale Michelangelo
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Good place we found not far from pizzale Michangelo. Website says open at 6, we got there at 630 and they did not open till 7. The wait staff were very friendly and served us anyway. We had our son with us. The pizza was good, the service EXCELLENT. Worth a visit if you are staying on the south side of the river.

There are newer reviews for I Tarocchi

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Really good pizza, large and tasty for a reasonable price! Nice local italian atmosphere, you can see them making the food behind the desk. Our first dinner in Firenze, a great start!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Another winner on the south side of the river - well priced with very tasty pizzas! My only disappointment was the missing basil. We ordered two pizzas to take away, one of which was a margherita. Despite Tarocchi's menu claiming that the margherita comes with basil, once we opened the boxes at home, there was no basil to be found. It still tasted great though.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We got take-away pizza from here after a recommendation from our B&B. It was fantastic! My only gripe was that the Margherita came without Basil (even though it clearly should come with basil & it was even listed with basil on their menu). I will miss Florence pizza when we have to leave!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We loved this stop, friendly staff, wonderful local dishes at a veryreasonable price. I would come back. They do different dishes every day.