“A great meal in Florence”
Review of Finisterrae

Finisterrae
Reserve with
Finisterrae is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #353 of 2,780 Restaurants in Florence
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Croce
Description: Ristorante Mediterraneo, Pizzeria Napoletana, Caffetteria Fiorentina, Pasticceria, Gelateria Siciliana
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Our driver from Rome In Limo recommended this restaurant for lunch. We were seated immediately for a group of 8. The variety was great and the meal was enjoyed by all. Our family of four paid around $72 USD and this included our chianti and gelato.
Spacious clean restaurant and restrooms.

There are newer reviews for Finisterrae

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We ate dinner here as part of our Globus Tour. The atmosphere was great and food was very good. The staff was very helpful and nice.

1  Thank TripVbarS
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Incredible find in Florence. Excellent atmosphere, great food, pastries to die for and the best gelato I have ever had. The owner is one of the nicest people you will meet, and the staff goes out of their way to make your stay most memorable. I brought my school group here during March break for lunch and refreshments, the owner explained some of the cooking workshops his restaurant would offer for my students for our next visit, he introduced me to his cooking staff and showed me around the facilities (very cool). I very much recommend this gem near the heart of Florence.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Went with a bus group for lunch....had to wait for tables which I can understand with a group of 30 . However, having to wait and ask after being seated for water several times in a 45 min period was not good. Staff was busy but the restaurant should not offer meals to tourist groups unless they can handle the group. The best way I can describe the food was cat food, awful. When I go back to florence this place will not be on my list to visit.

Francesco C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Finisterrae, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear costumer,

We are really sorry that you didn't enjoy your visit to our restaurant.
We are normally well prepared to have many groups of tourist, specially during lunch time, we apologize because the day you came we had some problems and the service was affected by tis inconvenient.
We hope you will give us a second chance and you will come back to visit us and try our specialities.

Kind regards,

Public Relations Assigned

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Good food, decent prices. Pasta is amazing! Pizza and desserts also. The atmosphere here is also amazing. I absolutely have nothing bad to say about it. I stayed on the therase at noon and I also had dinner inside. The lightening is good, the waiters are friendly and (I cannot stress this enough) the food is amazing.