“Excellent lunch”

Neighborhood: Duomo
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We chose Da Ganino for lunch on the basis of the positive reviews on the Trip Advisor Florence App and were not disappointed. We didn't book in advance and were lucky enough to be seated outside where we could people watch in the Piazza Cimatori. The food was excellent - taglietelli with meat sauce and Florentine ricotta balls. Service was prompt and friendly. Good value for money and would recommend.

• Visited October 2013

Brasilia
“The food is good but the service is terrible”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The waitress was already grudgingly because I was alone and asked to sit outside. She tried to put me on a table inside but I insisted to stay outside. I was ordering and I just wanted to eat meat and drink a glass of wine, so she asked me completely rude if I wasn't ordering anything else, as to order more food were my obligation.

• Visited October 2013
“Great food at reasonable price”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

As starters We had a Fresh Tuscan vegetable soup and Maremanni Porcine (Ravioli). Both were outstanding. The main courses were also delicious: a risotto with truffles and the steak with Gorgonzola. The Panna cotta and the tiramisu were amongst the best we have eaten so far on our trip through Italy

Visited October 2013
New Milford, Connecticut
“The Best Lunch In Italy”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We found this restaurant by accident & could not have been happier! It was mid June & one of the hottest days on our trip. We sat outside under an awning & near a fan (one of the few fans in Italy) ~ It was perfect! The wait staff was excellent & attentive.

I ordered a Pear & Gorgonzola Salad ~ the best cheese I have ever tasted. We ate & drank like Italians for over three hours.

This by far was one of the Best Experiences on our trip. Thank You Da Ganino, we will be back!

Sunnyvale, California
“Good food, service not so much”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We ate here last year and had two very good meals. On a return visit this year, my friend's purse was stolen while we were eating lunch outside. There was an accordion player who was very aggressive and we think that he may have been distracting us while someone behind us stole the purse. The staff/owner was not very helpful - asked us if we were sure the purse was stolen! While this was not the restaurant's fault, it definitely ruined our meal and doubt we'll ever return. The food was still good, but recommend you sit inside and be wary of the accordion players!

• Visited September 2013