“Lucky discovery”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of I'Raddi

I'Raddi
Ranked #154 of 2,680 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Santo Spirito / San Frediano
Virginia US
“Lucky discovery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Retirement age professional brothers and wives, happened on to this little family restaurant that turned away some touristy looking folks before we got there. The day after Xmas; the other clients were all Italian families. What a delight. Food as good as we'd found in Italy, though not NY "fancy." Solid Tuscan fare with a good house wine. Suggest you come looking middle class as opposed to touristy. Luckily for us a little hard to find down an unassuming alley, but worth seaching for.

• Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

This restaurant is just a few hundred yards from our apartment. The reviews on Trip Advisor were very good and our hostess also recommended it. Based on the reviews we planned on the two dishes that were highly recommended, Sadly the menu that was on the website (which included the recommended dishes) had changed, The dishes that were on the menu presented to us were rather uninspiring, I ordered the ravioli with walnut sauce which was edible. My husband ordered a pasta dish which we said reminded him of beef stew in America. The wait staff was adequately attentive and the patrons seemed to be a mix of tourists and locals. The food was hearty but basic fare but certainly not something that I would be anxious to repeat as a tourist with other options for fabulous food in Florence!

• Visited October 2012
Miami, Florida
“Hidden Gem In Florence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

This by far was our best meal on our trip to Florence. The food, the staff and ambience places this hidden restaurant among the best restaurants in town! The wine list is superb, and the pricing is very reasonable. Ask for Alfonso, the chef and owner, he will surely meet all your expectations! Cent' anni!

• Visited August 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“MOST Delicious Rabbit Lasagna!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

We came here based on the recommendations from Luca, Residence Hilda.

Though it was a bit out of the way, it was EVERY BIT WORTH IT! It is not your typical tourist spot and I am amazed that this restaurant is not ranked higher. I am still thinking of the Lasagna Cognilio today... The prices were highly reasonable and I wished we stayed on in Florence to enjoy this place a few times.

Oh ya, the house Montalcino Rosso was excellent as well.

Visited June 2012
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Great price for fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

The duck ragout ravioli was excellent - moist and soft with excellent taste. We also ordered the rabbit lasagna and it was also great. We read on Tripadvisor that even the House Red wine was good and it was not a disappointment.

I discovered the place based on a recommendation and although not that convenient in terms of location but I would definitely recommend others to come.

Visited June 2012