“Amazing fresh pasta and pizza!”
Review of Yellow Bar

Yellow Bar
Ranked #313 of 2,876 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Duomo
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Best pasta, pizza, and service outside of Sicily. Ate here two nights in a row due to the amazing dishes. Family of five with two additional adults ate two appetizers, three bottles of water, two beers, five pasta dishes, one gnocchi, one pizza, cheesecake, tiramisu, and pineapple for €118. All fresh and delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,036)

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We went to this really packed but beautiful restaurant-tavern on the first night we were visiting Florence. We were a group of 5 women, we had pasta and four different kinds of pizza! when the food arrived we all wanted to try from each other's plate since all were delicious and fresh!
The pasta was amazing, simply Italian and generally food and price were in perfect combination.
I wish we returned there the last night since we struggled finding a really good place to eat except this one and Mozzarella bar.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Choosing the right place to eat without breaking the bank or sacrificing the taste can be hard in Italy at times; especially when not all pizza and pasta are created equal. Im happy to say that Yellow Bar had the best pasta I have tasted during our family trip to Italy. I had the Spaghetti Alla Carbonara and it was the best carbonara I have ever had ever! They have homemade pastas, great atmosphere, great location and many great food options. This place is definitely a must try while in Florence!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The staff is friendly....the first night we ate here we had a pizza....super fresh and really delicious!! The second night...the food and staff were still great but they had a large group of teens they sat right after us. They were loud and obnoxious throughout our entire meal. Overall....I would eat there again but I would choose my seat more wisely!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I guess we didn't really order what the other trip advisor reviews recommended but instead went for some meat entrees which were just ok. Didn't realise that meat dishes did not come with sides, so ended up spending a little more than we wanted for some carbohydrates to help wash down the beef. Oh well, the chianti was good. And I loved that they had football on the TV.