Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM, 6:45 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
❤️

I always practice yoga in conjunction with other sports But yoga garage made me fall in love with... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
julybunny
Florence, Italy
via mobile
An amazing yoga studio in the heart of Florence!

Reviewed July 18, 2019
Paw_lka

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from $95.36
from $88.63
from $67.31
from $43.75
More Info
All reviews vinyasa flow yoga experience lovely studio great instructor great class visiting florence guido classes sanskrit teacher posed deeper
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Yoga Garage is the perfect place if you want to practice yoga during your stay in Florence! The studio is so beautiful and has everything you need to practice. The teachers are really nice and supportive, I really had the impression to progress in a very friendly environment. And the prices are very affordable! I definitely recommend!

Date of experience: July 2019
tesso532, Owner at Yoga Garage, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thanks! We are glad you enjoyed it! Ciao!

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

Yoga Garage is a fabulous yoga studio! The instructors are extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and kind (and speak both Italian and English) and give super helpful hands on adjustments. So fun to do yoga while I am traveling. The space is beautiful and clean as well. I felt very welcomed as a visitor.

Date of experience: June 2019
tesso532, Owner at Yoga Garage, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Thanks so much for coming! We will see you next time!

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Solo traveling through Italy and stumbled upon this studio. This was a perfect way to start my days off to fight jet lag, and prepare for sightseeing in Firenze. Centrally located and easy to find. It’s a beautiful studio, and the teachers are very attentive and helpful. It makes for a beautiful inclusive experience to practice with cultures using different languages, and easy to follow. Also, Tess and Guido both allowed for moments to help guide students individually to settle in and deepen their postures and practice. They were so kind and I’m happy to have crossed paths with them. Left feeling very rejuvenated, strong and excited to find such a lovely studio. Already trying to find a way to get back and join in a retreat or just practice more at Yoga Garage. So much gratitude for finding this place and these yogis!!!

Date of experience: April 2019
tesso532, Owner at Yoga Garage, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you had such a good experience with us and hope you come back soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

I was traveling solo in Florence for a couple of days and thought that it would be nice to go for a yoga class. Chanced upon this on google and booking was convenient on the mindbody app! Class flow was great and Giudo was great at helping me overcome my fear of doing a headstand. Great class! Highly recommended! Drop in class only at €12!

Date of experience: January 2019
Tess O, Owner at Yoga Garage, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Thank you so much! We are happy you enjoyed class! Ciao!

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

As a short-term visitor to Florence, I was pleased to find such an easily accessible yoga class to work out some of the tension from walking so much on vacation. The class moved at a moderate pace and the instructor spoke both Italian and English so it was easy to follow. It was a great experience at a reasonable price. My only complaint is that just one hour is not enough!

Date of experience: October 2018
Tess O, Proprietario at Yoga Garage, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Thank you! We hope we see you again! If you are still in town, come to one of our 75 minutes classes