“Bravo! Can't miss it out!!”

Ristorante Le Fonticine
Reserve with
Ristorante Le Fonticine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 2,850 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife and me went there last. I can't forget the Florentina steak! It really really delicious. I ate the 700g steak by my own.
The most important thing, we went there the next day again for the florentina streak before we departure. :P

Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Had a late lunch here....grilled pork steak and a side of white beans with sage I think. Meat was moist and delicious! I was led to their chilled dessert case and chose a 'to die for' chocolate delight with whipped cream. Don't be misled if you look in the door....there's a huge restaurant past the huge open grill and it's filled with mostly locals. Recommended.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We loved LeFonticine. Super Mario took great care of us. He recommended a great wine for our dinner and made sure we felt welcome and special. I had the grilled beefsteak with balsamic and my wife had grilled chicken. Both dishes were delicious and the salad was nice and fresh. The meal was reasonably priced and we say go see Super Mario and tell him Chris sent you!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Great ambience and excellent service. Started with the insalata Lorenzo di Medici and had the Cinghiale as a main course. Paired the salad with the house Sangiovese and the main course with a glass of the Rosso di Montalcino, both excellent. The food was excellent and when the chef heard me speaking Italian with an American accent, came out to say hi and converse about New York, very enjoyable :)

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Really excellent Bistecca in very pleasant surroundings. Attentive staff. The restaurant was surprisingly large after coming through the small street frontage. The bill for 2 came to 90€, for this we had no starter and Bistecca for 2 (huge), a shared tiramisu and bottle of chianti. The beef was top quality. An enjoyable evening despite being locked in the lavatory!!