We spent 3 days at the Casa dei Tinori, in the Green Room. Overall, it was a great choice.
This room had one large bed and two small ones, ideal for a family of four. Breakfasts were better than in the other B&B during our trip. The hosts were very nice and very helpful, from giving us tips for visiting Florence to helping us find a doctor for our daughter.
Location was great, within walking distance from everything without being too close to noisy squares. The only downside was that we could hear everything from the lobby in our room, but since it is a small B&B it was very quiet most of the time.
I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for clean, warm, friendly hospitality and personal service the Casa dei Tintori B&B in Florence, Italy is your answer.Casa dei Tintori is a careful and accurate restoration of a 13th Century building in the historic center of the city.While retaining its Medieval charm, the Bed and Breakfast is equipped with all the modern amenities, including air-conditioning, heating, private bathrooms with showers, TVs and a free fast Internet computer that enables guests to keep in touch with family and friends back home.Each of the five private guest rooms is decorated in period furniture and fabrics in patterns and colors derived from the Florentine tradition of Medieval textile dyers.Casa dei Tintori is located in a quiet, residential and very safe neighborhood with a variety of charming shops, good restaurants, and “ gelato “ stores that make life worth living.This central B&B in Florence is only a short walk from famous landmarks like the Uffizi Museum, the Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens, the Ponte Vecchio which spans the Arno river, Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, the Duomo and many more.If that's not enough, there are famous statues, monuments and art galleries everywhere you look.There are, of course, high fashion stores, artisan and leather shops, open air markets and more restaurants than one can count.The Medieval building has an interesting history. Eight centuries ago it was a dyers' house, a large wool weaving and textile dying workshop. In fact thedistrict originally teemed with similar craft workshops under the aegis of "Arte dei Tintori" (Art of the Dyers).With the friendly help of your hosts, Alfredo and Valeria, the B&B Casa dei Tintori in Florence, Italy can truly be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B&B La Casa dei Tintori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b La Casa Dei Tintori Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast La Casa Dei Tintori