“Nice place, below average food.”
Review of Trattoria 4 Leoni

Trattoria 4 Leoni
Ranked #381 of 2,841 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Stay away from the deep fried items on the menu. Italian menu without translation. Hard to understand. Just stay away from the deep fried foods.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,376)

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Myself and a friend visited 4leoni specifically for the bistecca fiorentina. Possibly the best steak I've ever had! The waiter was very helpful in selecting wine and other foods to complement the steak. The atmosphere and decor at the restaurant is exactly what you would expect a typical restaurant in Florence to be like 10/10.

1  Thank Matthew A
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

The food was average, the location nice, the service = they rip you off. As we asked for our bill , they said " service is not included". This is apparently only what they say to tourists. I'll never go back and don't recommend this place. There are plenty of places with good food so safe your money for a different place . The food isn't that good .

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Pasta with pear - their signature dish was unbelievable. I'll be dreaming about it. Steak was best I have had anywhere.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I am disheartened to read the bad reviews for this restaurant. I celebrated my birthday at this historic restaurant, I always smile when the name of this restaurant pops up in films and in books. A little difficult to find but this adds to the charm of finding this hidden gem. I had the pear and Gorgonzola which was unbelievable and my husband the steak florentine. You can't please every one all of the time, but I've visited a lot of European cities and this is one of the better restaurant.