Review Highlights
Again ... a perfect experience!

Thanks again to Stefano & his staff for the great service we received on our visit to Tuscany... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ruby040108
Folsom, California
via mobile
Fabulous Montalcino and Chianti Wine Tours

The 4 of us spent 2 days with Stefano visiting several wineries in Montalcino and Chianti. Of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
howardf3
PA

Recommended experiences in and around Cortona
from $140.54
from $103.44
from $134.92
from $94.44
More Info
All reviews day trip airport transfer car service mercedes van wine tasting safe driver extremely knowledgeable of the area private transfer via email poggio rubino chianti region his knowledge door to door service cinque terre scenic route comfortable ride san gimignano
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked 2 full days with Stefano. His Mercedes van was spotless and his driving skills were Excellent!
He had a sincere yet laid back personality and his humor was great. He knows how to read peoples personalities and needs and adjusts his style, conversation and tour information to match his clients needs. His winery choices were nice. He grasciously & kindly added on an extra stop with my coaxing.
Stefano has a hands off approach once he delivers you to a winery this leaving you in the hands of the winery staff.
We were fine with that. I did mention I wanted a higher end wine at inebwinery and I mentioned at another winery we did not need the full presentation of how wine was made. Stefano stepped in and made sure the wineries took care if both of our requests.
Our friends also used him for a ride to the airport. He was ALWAYS timely &.enjoyable.
I would recommend him for novice wine lovers or advanced vinophiles. He was eager to share insights on local winemaking and the wine industry while driving.
The lunches he arranged at both wineries each day were delightful for both the food and ambience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming to Cortona for years. Before I make my plans, or buy my plane ticket, or set my dates, I contact Get Tours so that I can make sure Stefano will be available to lead us through the Tuscan country side. If he is not, I change my plans! The service, the knowledge, the opportunities that Stefano will provide are always first rate. He is enjoyable to tour with. He is prompt and courteous, and professional. I am always open to his suggestions. Plus, being a trained sommelier, Stefano can provide a great deal of knowledge on the wines and wineries of this major Italian wine district. I am never disappointed!

Contacting and utilizing Stefano and Get Tours for your Italian holiday will only make your adventure in Italy more memorable. For me, there is only one way to experience Tuscany...with Get Tours and Stefano Coltellini!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stefano was fantastic getting us to the Florence airport in comfort. Right on time, spotless vehicle, great conversation, ultimate professional.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend Get Tours. The quality of the transportation and the drivers are top notch. The van included wifi. The drivers provided cold water and local insight on places to visit. They were prompt, professional and great at taking pictures. English speaking.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the third trip to Florence where we have hired Get Tours for a day trip outside of the city. This August Stefano arranged a day in Chianti starting with a stop in Greve, a beautiful winery tour and an amazing lunch at a second winery. He is knowledgeable about Tuscany, extremely professional and seems to always surprise us with a great lunch/winery experience. This is a private tour day. We will definitely hire Get Tours again next year when our group of 5-7 adults plans our next adventure.

Date of experience: August 2019