See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 20, 2015

We were a group of 3 friends traveling in Tuscany and found The Hotel Nuovo Centrale nearby the historic town of Cortona. We found the hotel very affordable, and the staff extremely pleasant and very helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable, with plenty of room for the 3 of us. I have to give special kudos to Gabriel who has been most helpful reuniting me with some fairly valuable items I left behind in my room. I couldn't be more pleased with our accommodations and the most pleasant staff. They even helped us with suggestions and directions for our next destination.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

Last minute pulled in and asked for a room for the night so we could catch the train to Rome. They were very kind and the room was comfortable and clean. In the morning they had a nice display of pastries, juices and coffee. We would come back here again.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2015 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel as a last minute decision. Was cheap and staff were very helpful. Great if your after a cheap place to stay near Cortona and to just park your bags. However, it is very basic and dated. Depends on what you're after and you get what you pay for.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2015

I used this hotel for 5 nights and i had no regret about my choice. It is a cheap, clean and peaceful hotel, near from Cortona. Also it has a nice dining room with friendly waiters and free breakfast.

Room Tip: All rooms are exactly the same.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed 4 nights as an alternative to more expensive accommodation in Cortona.
Basic but very comfortable and friendly service. Gave us off street parking.
No fridge in room but manager made ice for us
A ver pleasant stay and much to see in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends