“Best meal in Italy!!!!”
Review of Toscana e Gusto

Toscana e Gusto
Ranked #2 of 17 Tours in Cortona
More attraction details
Owner description: We dedicate our cooking sessions to those who wish to learn Cortona and Tuscany recipes and techniques for the preparation of a sunny, healthy Mediterranean cuisine. Whatever is your level of culinary experience our Cooking School is passionate about teaching in a in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, attentive to details.The In house Chef program is available for a special occasion or just to enjoy at your home the pleasure of a Tuscan menu.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My husband and I got to take Stefania's Cooking class and it was one of the top things we did while we were in Italy.
We did the Tuscan menu, and learned to make 3 different courses.
Firstly Stefania and her colleague, Ana were so much fun to be around. We got to go to the market with them and watch them select the ingredients for our meal.
The whole experience was really wonderful. We learned so much about dough and the different ways to use it for bread or pasta. We were able to ask so many questions about Italian cuisine and different tips.
The meal was fabulous and it was wonderful to enjoy it outside on the patio. The food was so delicious, thanks to Stefania being an amazing cook! We also got to enjoy some fresh pizza made by Ana's cooking class that was going on upstairs with another group.
This was defiantly one of our favorite days in Italy!
The value for this experience was way worth it, and i'm really glad we got to meet and cook with Stefania and Anna! Hope to return sometime and learn more!

Toscanaegusto, Direttore at Toscana e Gusto, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you so much for your feed back and your kind words, so good to our hearts. We are especially glad to know the recipes and different techniques have been useful for you and you will be able to re-do and enjoy them again back home. We will love having you here again, when you have a chance. Don't hesitate to contact us for any query, while cooking!!Thank you for sharing your day with us.Stefania and Anna

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Fantastic day first meeting Stefania and Anna they picked us up then we went to the local fresh markets then to Stefania s home where we learned to make several Italian specialties that were outstanding. Such a great day with great ladies until we meet again.

Toscanaegusto, Proprietario at Toscana e Gusto, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Grazie Michelle! it has been a great spending the day with you chatting and cooking together. We look forward to welcoming you here soon again! Stefania and Anna

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Anna and Stefania were absolutely wonderful. They made us feel so comfortable; like family, and prepared the most amazing meal I think I have ever had. Everything was so fresh and delicious. On top of the food our conversation with Anna and Stefania was definitely one of my favorite experiences. Both are amazing, genuine women who taught us about the Le Celle Monastery and took the time to answer any questions we may have. We never felt rushed; they truly made us feel like a part of their family for those few hours and I will be forever grateful for their time and generosity. Every time I go back to Italy I will definitely visit with them again. Thank you Anna and Stefania I appreciate you!

Dear Dawn thank you so much for your sweet words it has been our great pleasure and enjoyment meeting you in Cortona. We look forward to meeting you soon back here and anytime you will be back. Stefania and Anna

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We recently returned from our 10 day trip in Italy and the first thing I am doing is adding my review of our Toscana e Gusto experience on Trip Advisor. Spending an afternoon with the gracious and lovely Stefania and Anna picnicking and touring the Le Celle Monastery in Cortona was simply a magical experience. It was as if we were spending time in our favorite place with the dearest of friends. Stefania and Anna prepared a picnic lunch for us that went beyond expectations - each course was pure heaven as we sat overlooking one of the most enduring and beautiful spots in Cortona. In addition to our amazing culinary experience, Stefania and Anna are such warm and wonderful people who make you feel as if you are family from the minute they meet you. I have no doubt that we will be visiting our new friends Stefania and Anna in Cortona soon again! I recommend that anyone visiting Tuscany do the same!!

Toscanaegusto, Proprietario at Toscana e Gusto, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Thank you so much dear friends for sharing with us the day and the enthusiasm for cooking and chatting! we enjoyed so much meeting you. Thank you!
Stefania and Anna

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I had a great time in Cortona! we spent a good day with Anna and Stefania. It was amazing! Before starting our Cooking class we went to the local market to buy all the products we needed. After we went to Stefania's house which is really nice. There we started and made pizza, pasta and a delicious cake. It was fun! Stefania and Anna were like friends to us! They told us all the secrets to make a real Italian pizza...yumm! When I came back home I tried to make homemade pizza and it was pretty good! Now we know the right recipe!!!
We will never forget this experience. Thank you again Anna and Stefania.

Thank you for sharing your day and pizza class with us, we enjoyed your company and want to thank you for your kind words. We really look forward to meet soon again!
Stefania and Anna