“Lifestyle Store And Great Historic Showroom A In One”
Review of DelBrenna Jewelry

DelBrenna Jewelry
Ranked #1 of 22 Shopping in Cortona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: "One passion... three generations!" The story of DelBrenna is about an Italian family with a deeply rooted passion for the fine art of making jewellery. From an early age the twins:Alessandro and Sebastian learned with attention to details, the secrets of the trade.With the specific knowledge of fashioning precious metals and accentuating with gemstones,they continue to create their exclusive designs."Our grandfather passed his craft on to our father, who in-turn taught us. With an enduring devotion to evolve our skills and invest in the future, we at DelBrenna cultivate this birthright... which inspires our distinctive style that continues to be handcrafted, one piece at a time, at our family studio in Cortona - Tuscany"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The Del Brenna All-in-One Showroom & Studio is very definitely worth a visit. I am rewriting my review because I had written one before and stated the opening was April 15. Well because of delays and the owners having to go abroad the new date for the opening is May 15 2013. My wife and I were given a tour of the yet unfinished area and we were blown away. The old historic building contains an old olive press,grape stomping vats, and fabulous architecture dating back several hundred years. They will be selling their fine jewellery,shoes,scarves,designer sketches,sculptures and a new line of perfumes. There will also be a bar and a cigar smoking room for those who want to take part in that ancient ritual. and a room where you might be able to see the craftsmen working on the jewellery. If this is like all the other projects of Del Brenna I have to say that it will be a must to visit when you are in Cortona. To get to it involves a short walk. From the Piazza Della Repubblica go down Via Guelfa about 60m.. to the first little Vicilo or Lane on the left. Go down it about 30m. and turn left,the go about 20m. and you are there in front of two very old double doors. I was truly inspired by the historic building and the plan which were explained to us. It will be a must if you are shopping or interested in history.
RUdy C. .

"hand made"
"piazza della repubblica"
"personal attention"

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We met Sebastian & Megan on our first visit to Cortona in the spring of 2010. They were so warm, knowledgable and very hospitable to us that we kept returning. The jewelry they create is absolutely stunning! We are repeat visitors and customers....we are looking forward to seeing their new location when it is completed in April. The DelBrenna Brand continues to evolve by this creative family, but they seem, wisely, not to stray very far from their core values of quality, value and integrity to all their products. Ciao, L&S

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I visited the Del Brenna jewelry store in July 2011 while vacationing in Cortona. We loved every piece of beautiful handcrafted jewelry they had! Each piece was unique and perfect. My husband surprised me with a bracelet and a ring, which I have worn almost every day since our trip. The jewelry is incredibly versatile and well made. Megan and Sebastian made our experience even better and more memorable with their lovely personalities and excellent service. My husband and I plan to visit Cortona, and most definitely Del Brenna, again in the future!

1  Thank EViddyK
Reviewed February 25, 2013

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Del Brenna Jewellery! The shop has a very upscale & royal atmosphere - a MUST to visit while in Cortona! Megan and Sebastian were so helpful and patient with me as I was trying to decide what to buy! A ring? A pendant? Earrings? So many beautiful pieces all handcrafted with such amazing quality. There were 2 pendants that I liked - I liked the cut of the stone in one and the setting of the other one - so - Sebastian made a custom pendant for me exactly as I wanted it! AND he finished it before we left Cortona - so I was able to wear it and enjoy it for the rest of our trip! I chose a blue topaz stone with a cut that makes it sparkle like a diamond - it's stunning! And the setting it's in shows off the stone so elegantly! It's a pendant fit for a princess - and that's exactly how I feel when I wear it! Thank you Megan and Sebastian for your fabulous service! I'm so happy with my pendant!

1  Thank LisaBfit