“Beautiful Little Shop”

DelBrenna Jewelry
Ranked #1 of 21 Shopping in Cortona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: "One passion... three generations!" The story of DelBrenna is about an Italian family with a deeply rooted passion for the fine art of making jewellery. From an early age the twins:Alessandro and Sebastian learned with attention to details, the secrets of the trade.With the specific knowledge of fashioning precious metals and accentuating with gemstones,they continue to create their exclusive designs."Our grandfather passed his craft on to our father, who in-turn taught us. With an enduring devotion to evolve our skills and invest in the future, we at DelBrenna cultivate this birthright... which inspires our distinctive style that continues to be handcrafted, one piece at a time, at our family studio in Cortona - Tuscany"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Wichita, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Little Shop”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We have been to this charming little jewelry store on a couple trips and can't recommend it enough. The rings and necklaces are fantastic and don't look like anything that you can find anywhere else. The people working there are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful (and speak perfect English). And the setting is quintessential Tuscan hill town, right off the historic main square. What more can you ask for?! My wife loves the jewelry and their necklaces even hold up to my son tugging and chewing on them.

Visited March 2012

Pleasant Hill, California
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful jewlery, fabulous owners.”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Sebastain and Meghan are simply wonderful. Our recent visits to Italy would not have been complete without a visit with Sebastian and Megan in beautiful Cortona. To say that their jewelry is beautiful and unigue, simply doesn't do them justice. Sebastian and Megan are DelBrenna. Hope to see them soon in the states.

Visited May 2012
Cortona, Italy
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Charming place, very helpful people and handcrafted Jewels that will make you dream....
Congratulations for the great work!

Visited September 2012
Umbria
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fabulous Italian Designer Jewellery”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

If you are looking for Jewellery you must visit DelBrenna Jewellers in Cortona. The pieces are absolutely unique and whatever your taste you can find it here at very reasonable prices. All handmade and designed by them. The only problem is what to choose, but I definitely have something in mind...........

Visited August 2012
Amelia Island, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My on line purchase from Del Brenna Jewlers”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My wife and I visited Cortona a couple of weeks ago, but were not able to make a purchase before the store closed. I wanted to get my wife a special necklace & key pendant that Del Brenna sells. I was able to go back to Sebatian and order the necklace, with it being delivered to my home in USA within a week. WOW!!!!! The service & speed that it was delivered was amazing. My wife was completely caught off guard, and cherished the piece. THANK YOU SEBASTIAN and DEL BRENNA. I would love to visit your store and Cortona again, but in the mean time I know you are a place I will use through the internet for future purchases.

Visited June 2012