“The Best Meal of My Stay in Cortona”
Review of Ad Braceria

Ad Braceria
Ranked #20 of 104 Restaurants in Cortona
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I just completed a 6-night stay in Tuscany and had the pleasure of eating at this wonderful dinner on my last night. I arrived a bit early (7:30 pm) for Italian standards but the owner greeted me with smile, inviting me to sit and have a glass of Prosecco (on the house) as I waited. The ambiance of this restaurant was very accommodating with the nice jazz playing in the background. I was even able to play a bit of the jazz that I had on my iPhone and it was a treat. The food was superb. I had the grilled squid and a famous Florentina T-bone steak. Both cooked to perfection. The wine selection was good, as was dessert. Overall a pleasurable and memorable visit. Thank you for your hospitality.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

On recommendation we decided to try AD and could not have been more impressed. The food was impeccable as well as the service. The seafood antipasti was to die for. We chose to let Chef select the food for the evening and that was a good idea, plate after plate we were astonished by the beautiful presentation of each plate, truly an artist. To my shock she is self taught! Wow Brava!! Don't forget dessert, which she also makes.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

The food was eccellent, service was quick and efficent, people nice and very friendly. Very good local food and amazing fish, the perfect tuscan experience for tourists. Easy to find but also private and the atmosfere was welcoming.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I hsve never eaten better.people always complain that it takes to long but thats because good food takes a while to make. Scrw all you mc donald loving poops

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Every time I'm coming back to Tuscany I'm visiting this restaurant. It is located on the way from Arezzo to Cortona. Both if you want to have some great Chianina meat or fantastic fish, young and charming lady chef will fulfill your needs. All this is accompanied with great selection of wines and desserts. This place is absolutely worth recommendation.