“World-class service and amazing food!”

Taste of Tuscany Cooking Class
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I brought a tour group here from the US and we loved every moment of this class. It was truly an experience that everyone visiting the region must do! From the very start booking the class to securing transportation to getting to the Villa, everything was handled so well and promptly. The actual class was incredible. We learned a lot and had a blast at the same time. The food was delicious and the location was breathtaking. I could not have asked for a better experience for my tour group! Thank you!

There are newer reviews for Taste of Tuscany Cooking Class

Reviewed September 1, 2009

My husband and I enjoy cooking and signed up for the 5 hour cooking course just outside of Florence. We had so much fun, it was easy -for those who don't usually cook- and the food was amazing. I would recommend it and would do it again!