Three of us stayed 2 nights enjoying a very comfortable upstairs room with a spacious balcony with panoramic views to Etna and surrounds.
Our hosts were a lovely couple who went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable (even ordered some pizzas for us to be delivered).
The breakfast (fruit, cheeses, meats, pastries, fresh orange juice) in the garden area was a great way to start the day and if you can speak Italian they can offer valuable advice on places to eat and places to visit.
The added bonus of free parking (might be tricky location without a car) made it a place we would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a typical Sicilian Baroque style, this 18th-century villa has completely been restored, with the greatest care and attention being paid to the finest details. The villa has a spacious garden (2000 square metres), embellished with a large Caltagirone vase collection with several cacti-plants, which the hostess takes care of. There are corners in the shade of pines, eucalypti and citrus-groves in which you can enjoy a relaxing moment and dedicate yourself to reading your favourite books. Furnished with antiques, the villa, formerly the Domenicians' summer residence, is now an elegant and spacious place to spend a relaxing Mediterranean break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Chiarenza Maison d'Hotes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Chiarenza Maison d`Hotes Hotel Taormina
- Villa Chiarenza Maison D'Hotes Taormina, Sicily