“Service beyond the extra mile”

Morgana Lounge Bar Taormina
Ranked #4 of 12 Nightlife in Taormina
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is the best spot in taormina!! The staff are superb they are friendly and appreciate their clients, They made us feel at home immediately, all their staff are always well mannered with the clients and very helpful the security even waited with us for the taxi to arrive! Drinks are good also. The thing which i am still amazed of is that they kept my camera from the previous nite and as soon as i went back the next day it was handed to me without asking!! i think a lot of club owners should take a few lessons from Christian and Guido and business will be booming! thank you boys for making our holiday extra special,

MorganaBar, Public Relations Manager at Morgana Lounge Bar Taormina, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Ciao,

Thank you for coming to see us! Our staff work so hard to meet all our clients needs with an upbeat spirit and good attitude. Sometimes in a busy setting that can be hard so it's always great to know their hard-work is appreciated! It was our pleasure to hang on to your camera for you! We hope you got some great shots of your trip to Taormina and evenings with us! You can always feel at home and know you are always welcome at Morgana!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

To often in nightlife do places become so absorbed with prestige that they forget the purpose of going out is to enjoy ones time. At Morgana I felt like I had both. That is the feeling of exclusivity by it being "the place to be" in Taormina, but at the same time everyone (both staff and clientele) was friendly, outgoing, and truly enjoying the night out. Their specialty cocktails are unique and a great relief from the overpriced and generic spirit & soda drinks that are too common at night clubs. And the atmosphere has an energetic buzz that is welcoming - letting any one who makes it into the venue feel apart of the scene.

Two thumbs up! I can't wait until I am next in Taormina so that I may return!

Ciao Sebastian,

I completely agree with you that more often than not going out becomes more about "being seen" than just having a good time. At Morgana we try to keep a certain mood that allows everyone to mix and mingle while still feeling one-of-a-kind and unique. Our staff are always trying to help keep the atmosphere of energy, fun, and sophistication alive so we are glad that that was your impression of Morgana! Cannot wait to see you again in Taormina and have you visit us!

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Lot of people running around, doing v little and trying to be ubercool. Cocktails were pretty tame on the alcohol front but heavy on the wallet. Avoid, unless you are 18-20something and want to be 'noticed' !

1  Thank DINGDONGDEMPSEY

Ciao,

We are really sorry you didn't find your experience at Morgana to be optimum. Obviously it depends on what night you came but our staff are usually very busy trying to meet all our costumers needs and we are very sorry if you were overlooked. The age of our clientele vary extensively so again it would interest me to know on the night you stopped by. Either way we hope you'll come back again and give us another chance to impress you with our cocktails and atmosphere.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The staff was amazing the drinks were great and the atmosphere was upbeat and exhilarating. I had a fantastic time there and would definitely go back again!

Ciao,

We are so glad you made a point of coming to Morgana! We take pride in our staffs ability to provide excellent service and it's always great to know their hard work hasn't gone unnoticed. We hope to see you again soon and have you try some of our newest cocktails!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Ive been travelling to Sicily for 4 years and I have to be honest Morgana is my 2nd home while I am there. I am normally being thrown out at 5am but the staff are always amazing and very polite. The drinks are fantastic, Christian who makes the cocktails is fabulous and can make anything you want with flair and style.
Ive had the best cocktails of my life in this bar. They have anything you could want and nothing is too much trouble for them. We have had so many fantastic nights in this bar its hard to think of a negative. I cannot recommend this bar enough for so many reasons its hard to count. You cannot come to Taormina and not visit this bar.... you will be missing out if you do. Saturdays can get really crowded but we find that Thursdays and Sundays are the best nights anyway so give it a try you wont be disappointed I promise you.

MorganaBar, Public Relations Manager at Morgana Lounge Bar Taormina, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you so much for the compliments and recommendation. As you know we try to create a new look at Morgana every year so it’s great to know that even through the changes you still have just as good of a time!! We’re so glad that you found everything to your satisfaction and enjoyed Christian’s cocktails. We hope you always feel at home here and are waiting to see you again soon and have you taste some of our newest creations!