We stayed at Isoco guesthouse for 2 days. It is a great place to stay to explore Taormina! The rooms were very cool and had themes in each of them! Showers were clean and hot! Jacuzzi was great - we had wine and chilled overlooking the stunning views from the guesthouse! Michele was very hospitable and recommended the best restaurants and places to go!! This is a gem of a place - make sure you stay here! Breakfast was great aswell - Michele is always cooking something yummy and new :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Taormina the Isoco offers a better accomodation alternative to lodging compared to the usual overnight stay or long stay in a hotel or pensione. In fact each room is dedicated to a different artist, which makes them specially personalized and distinguishes them from the anonymous rooms of a Pensione or Hotel. Having just a few rooms, The Isoco also offers a friendly, familiar and welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Isoco Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isoco Pensione Hotel Taormina
- Isoco Guesthouse Taormina, Sicily