“My Favorite in Sicily”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed the excellent food and fun, friendly service at this family run trattoria. Check out the nightly specials which included fresh, grilled swordfish, mussels soup, and battered and fried bianchetti on our visits there. These dishes were creative and cooked perfectly. Giovanni is a master chef, and Santa Lucia provided my favorite meals during our stay in Sicily.

3  Thank SalFasano

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food here was so good we went back a second time! Our first night to this restaurant our hotel staff recommended it! We are so happy they did! The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. Since we were there twice we tried a lot. The soup is really good, pizza is delicious. The fish was fresh and you were able to go into the kitchen to check out the catch of the day! The staff made the meal fun! I would recommend you go to this restaurant! I wish I lived closer so I could go back!!

1  Thank Regina M
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We loved this place so much we ate here twice the week we were in Taormina. The seafood is fresh and perfectly cooked, pizza was delicious and the staff made us feel like family!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Small but quaint, the food was excellent, the beer cold and the house refreshing. The staff were friendly and went out of their way to make our experience memorable

1  Thank Steve I