“Great day made even better with excellent guide”
Review of Sicily Shore Tours

and up
Transfer From Palermo to Catania with a Stop in Agrigento Valley of Temples
Ranked #2 of 12 Transportation in Taormina
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a chauffeur driven tour company based in Sicily, Italy. English speaking drivers and Mercedes Benz vehicles, day trips, shore excursions, transfers, transfer-tours, or simply let us know your interests and we will custom design the best solution to suit your travel needs. Sicily offers a limitless choice of historically fascinating sites. We take great pride in customizing driving tours to suit you, focusing on whatever might interest you the most. Classic driving tours and less conventional ones, Etna, Taormina, Siracusa, wine tastings, you name it! Our drivers are highly qualified, versatile, friendly and fun. Drivers are ready to show you Sicily as you choose to see it and recommend great stops to enjoy along the journey, landscapes and restaurants. Our aim is to deliver a safe, reliable service. Looking forward to show you a great time for your first visit to Sicily.
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Simone makes you feel at ease the moment you meet him. He is not only knowledgable but entertaining as well.
His driving skills are perfect, the vehicle completely comfortable.
He tries very hard to please and will go out of his way to suit your wishes. Not just a cookie cutter
trip. He brought us to Mt Etna and region.
You can not go wrong choosing him as a guide.

1  Thank fmanusa
GoingSicily, Owner at Sicily Shore Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear guest, I am very delighted of your review. Sicily makes the most of it, great passengers and you are part of them make the day excursion very enjoyable. I am glad you listened to my suggestions to stop at Gambino for a delicious lunch and wine tasting, now days is one of the most liked tour. I am looking forward to the next trip to show you more sites in Sicily & Italy. Regards Simon

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We had a fantastic time touring with Simone. He took us to places we would never have found on our own. When we arrived, we were tired from a long day of travel. Simone picked us up at the airport and had us quickly laughing. We toured Mount Etna and ended the day enjoying the wine, food and views at a vineyard. It was the perfect first day. We toured around Sicily for 3 more days with him and learned all of the history of each passing town and landscape. Truly what I enjoyed most was getting the chance to be his friend for a few days and all of the laughter that we shared. He truly made our trip. Without hesitation, I would recommend Simone to anyone who would like to tour Sicily.

1  Thank megan1927
GoingSicily, Owner at Sicily Shore Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Dr Megan, thanks for you great review. I was very lucky to meet all three of you, so charming and fun sisters. I am glad you enjoyed the days together and my company too. I am looking forward to meet you in the near future. Simon

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We met with Diego at 9:30 and proceeded to have a wonderful day. We went to Mount Etna and walked up the small crater, followed by a terrific drive to the north side of the island, through many villages and on to our wine tasting and Scilian lunch. The four of us sat in the sunshine, high on a hill overlooking the vineyard eating beautiful food and drinking fab wine. The owners/family were very welcoming and gave us great information on their wines. We really enjoyed everything. Diego was a lovely guy, lots of history and stories. Thank you for planning this for us today.
Heather, September 11/13

1  Thank TucsonDuo

Dear Heather thanks for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the day tour on Etna, the driver Diego and Gambino winery on Etna slopes wines and food. We will be glad and looking forward to assist you for further travel in Italy in the near future. Many thanks Simon

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I use Simone's services for business, not tourism. His team is already ready to help, even at the last minute, late into the night and earlier in the morning. And always a pleasure to deal with.
Highly recommended for anyone travelling to Catania

1  Thank CJBRome

Dear guest, thanks for your review. It is a great reward for our job done. I thank you for choosing Going Sicily Day Tours. I am looking forward to deliver great service at all the times for all your journeys. Arrivederci Simon

Reviewed October 6, 2013

A fantastic tour! Gaspare gave us a fabulous private tour of all the major attractions around Palermo. Cefalu was one of our favorite villages on the entire 11 day cruise! This is the only company I would ever use in Sicily or the region!

1  Thank golfers69
GoingSicily, Manager at Sicily Shore Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Brad & Kaye, thanks for your review. It is a great reward you had a great time in Palermo & Cefalù too this time. Gaspare is a great guy, friendly and very knowledgeable. I am looking forward to hear from you in the near future and meet all of you somewhere in Italy. All the best Simon.