The rooms are quite small but are cleaned daily and fresh towels left each day. The aircon wasn't working properly so it was hard to get a goods nights sleep, as in July it was very hot at night. The pool again was small but very clean. Breakfast was included between 7.30 and 9.30 but in all honesty it really isn't worth getting up for crackers and stale bread. The staff were nice enough but not overly friendly and didn't bother to do anything about the aircon despite two requests. It's a bit of a walk up and down hills to centre of town too. We very much enjoyed our stay in Taormina and with a few small improvements this hotel would be really nice. The view from our room was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the east coast of Sicily, the l'Andromao Palace Hotel has a hillside location in the picturesque town of Taormina. The Hotel offers rooms with beautiful view of the sea, easily accessible. The property open all year round and features a charming outdoor swimming pool with sunbeds and beach umbrellas, a bar, elegantly furnished lounges and private parking facilities. Due to its location, the property is the ideal place to discover Sicily's rich cultural and natural heritage. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, all rooms are furnished in a classical style and have private bathroom, hairdryer, TV sat, direct dial Telephone, heating, air conditioning, balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andromaco Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Andromaco Palace
- Andromaco Palace Taormina
- Andromaco Palace Hotel Taormina, Sicily