Hmmmm.......1 night only in Taormina with no air conditioning to speak of and a truly dreadful breakfast that was inedible.Yes the staff are friendly and we should have known better than to visit in august with temperatures in the high 30s but it was 165€ for a cramped family room that reeked of cigarettes and had ancient air con. I was truly expecting a better standard. If you are arriving by car prepare to get lost, the gps probably wont work and parking is really difficult we scraped the rear wings off our hire car trying to do a u turn in a very narrow road.I have to say that we didnt find the hotel to be 'spotless'. During the drought season all the windows are covered in a grimy patina but that doesn't however spoil the views which are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the east coast of Sicily, the l'Andromao Palace Hotel has a hillside location in the picturesque town of Taormina. The Hotel offers rooms with beautiful view of the sea, easily accessible. The property open all year round and features a charming outdoor swimming pool with sunbeds and beach umbrellas, a bar, elegantly furnished lounges and private parking facilities. Due to its location, the property is the ideal place to discover Sicily's rich cultural and natural heritage. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, all rooms are furnished in a classical style and have private bathroom, hairdryer, TV sat, direct dial Telephone, heating, air conditioning, balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Andromaco Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Andromaco Palace
- Andromaco Palace Taormina
- Andromaco Palace Hotel Taormina, Sicily