We spent a week here over Easter. Although we initially couldn't find it, probably my navigation skills, it turned out to be a great stay. Clean with friendly staff. We didn't take breakfast so can't comment on that. My only gripe would be soundproofing, you can hear everything that is going on. Especially the ignorant family next door who seemed to spend the morning dragging chairs across the floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the east coast of Sicily, the l'Andromao Palace Hotel has a hillside location in the picturesque town of Taormina. The Hotel offers rooms with beautiful view of the sea, easily accessible. The property open all year round and features a charming outdoor swimming pool with sunbeds and beach umbrellas, a bar, elegantly furnished lounges and private parking facilities. Due to its location, the property is the ideal place to discover Sicily's rich cultural and natural heritage. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, all rooms are furnished in a classical style and have private bathroom, hairdryer, TV sat, direct dial Telephone, heating, air conditioning, balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andromaco Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Andromaco Palace
- Andromaco Palace Taormina
- Andromaco Palace Hotel Taormina, Sicily