This hotel earns it's five-star rating. We had a very comfortable room with lots of closets and a wonderful balcony overlooking the sea. The hotel is a one block walk from the cable car that takes you to the old town itself, and the cars run frequently from early morning to late at night. Our only disappointment was that wi-fi was not free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the most beautiful bays in the world, set among the rocksand sea and embellished by the colours of Mediterranean architecture, risesup the Grand Hotel Mazzarò Sea Palace.In this delightful setting, at the centre of the bay from which it takes its name, the Grand Hotel Mazzarò Sea Palace offers the comfort of a 5 stars de luxe hotel, in a modern, efficient structure. All of this crowned by the charm of the highest volcano in europe: Etna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Booking.com so you can book your Grand Hotel Mazzaro Sea Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mazzaro Sea Palace Hotel Taormina
- Mazzaro Sea Palace Taormina
- Grand Hotel Mazzaro Sea Palace Taormina, Sicily