We stayed on the 4th Floor of this ulta modern appartment with stunning views across the bay, its a close walk to the main street and would full recommend to any one.
But I have to all so mention the wonderful help and hospitality I recieved from Maria and the management,
My wife and I were travelling through europe by car and had only booked one nights stay on route to Malta the next day, but to our astonishment we discovered that we had left our passports in Sorrento, the help and assistance we got was second to none with phone calls and emails they made our onward journey trouble free, as I write these notes in Malta we are still waiting for our passports wich were posted to us by the hotel in Sorrento (Grand Hotel La Favorite) which was also did as much as possibe and another great hotel to stay in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Belvedere is a delightful and romantic boutique hotel situated at 5 minutes walking from the center of Taormina. It is an ideal hotel for couples who are looking for a charm and relaxing oasis surrounded by a lovely garden always in bloom. With an amazing view of "Baia di Naxos" and the mount Etna Villa Belvedere its a perfect location for your Sicilian holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Villa Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Belvedere Hotel Taormina
- Hotel Belvedere Taormina
- Hotel Villa Belvedere Taormina, Sicily