My wife and I stayed at this hotel two nights in the first week of march. It was the best !!!! We will return here on our next trip Taormina. The staff are family and treat you as family. They are always looking after your every need. It is an old hotel that is well taken care of. I believe there are 4 generations working at the hotel. The hotel and staff present "old world charm".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a few metres from the historical center of Taormina, and a stone's throw from the main street (Corso Umberto) and the Congress Building; the hotel overlooks: The Bay of Naxos, Etna volcano, the public gardens and tennis courts.From 01/06/10 al 15/10/10, a fully equipped beach service is available free at the "Paradise Beach Club" lido in Letojanni (garden overlooking the sea with swimming pool) with a shuttle service at about 10 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Villa Paradiso Taormina
- Hotel Villa Paradiso Taormina, Sicily