We stayed at this hotel between the 3rd and 6th January. We booked a standard room, but were given a level 5 room with terrace (double room) which had really a fantastic view of MOunt Etna and Giardini Naxos. The view was really breathtaking from the room. The staff were very helpful. We reserved parking and it was just 50metres away from the Hotel, inside a Garage. Very nice Stay, thanks Villa Paradiso & Staff. The location is inside the historic centre. Just up a stairs and you will find yourself in Corso Umberto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a few metres from the historical center of Taormina, and a stone's throw from the main street (Corso Umberto) and the Congress Building; the hotel overlooks: The Bay of Naxos, Etna volcano, the public gardens and tennis courts.From 01/06/10 al 15/10/10, a fully equipped beach service is available free at the "Paradise Beach Club" lido in Letojanni (garden overlooking the sea with swimming pool) with a shuttle service at about 10 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Villa Paradiso Taormina
- Hotel Villa Paradiso Taormina, Sicily