Taormina is a very touristed spot, so it came as a surprise when the staff of this elegant hotel treated us with such warmth and welcoming. We were upgraded to a room with a spectacular view, given a very valuable free parking space, and informed of happenings in the town. Despite it's appearance, this is truly a family owned hotel. You can really feel it. Breakfast is served in the top floor dining room with views that are not to be believed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a few metres from the historical center of Taormina, and a stone's throw from the main street (Corso Umberto) and the Congress Building; the hotel overlooks: The Bay of Naxos, Etna volcano, the public gardens and tennis courts.From 01/06/10 al 15/10/10, a fully equipped beach service is available free at the "Paradise Beach Club" lido in Letojanni (garden overlooking the sea with swimming pool) with a shuttle service at about 10 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Villa Paradiso Taormina
- Hotel Villa Paradiso Taormina, Sicily