Perfect location in heart of Taormina close to all areas of interest and we had a reserved parking space right outside hotel. I strongly recommend that you splash out for at least one night and get yourself a sea/volcano view (ask for both!). I have stayed in many beautiful locations but none with a view like this! Etna and the sea visible every time you wake up...wonderful! Our room was large and full of character and beautiful furniture(we were on 4th floor). the breakfast was fantastic and there was alot of choice and if you do miss out on a room with a view be reassured you'll still get to experience it at breakfast as the terrace restaurant has a spectacular view of the sea and Etna! Staff were lovely and helpful. I felt very sad to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a few metres from the historical center of Taormina, and a stone's throw from the main street (Corso Umberto) and the Congress Building; the hotel overlooks: The Bay of Naxos, Etna volcano, the public gardens and tennis courts.From 01/06/10 al 15/10/10, a fully equipped beach service is available free at the "Paradise Beach Club" lido in Letojanni (garden overlooking the sea with swimming pool) with a shuttle service at about 10 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Priceline, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS and Reservation Counter so you can book your Hotel Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Villa Paradiso Taormina
- Hotel Villa Paradiso Taormina, Sicily