We happenend to stay there in a heatwave. out of 5 nights we had to suffer for 3 nights because AC was broken. we culdnt open d window because of d nearby road, barking dogs and tennis court. eventhough d staff was friendly and we enjoyed d views from d restaurant terrasse it was a disappointing experience. it is more of a 3 star than a 4 star. overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a few metres from the historical center of Taormina, and a stone's throw from the main street (Corso Umberto) and the Congress Building; the hotel overlooks: The Bay of Naxos, Etna volcano, the public gardens and tennis courts.From 01/06/10 al 15/10/10, a fully equipped beach service is available free at the "Paradise Beach Club" lido in Letojanni (garden overlooking the sea with swimming pool) with a shuttle service at about 10 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Villa Paradiso Taormina
- Hotel Villa Paradiso Taormina, Sicily