The Martorana family have run this charming hotel for generations.
The views from rooms and the restaurant are quite exceptional.
We have never enjoyed breakfast so much - views of the bays,the open sea, Mount Etna and the picturesque Taormina are breathtaking.
The family and other staff are delightful and most friendly.
We arrived very late in the night and Domenico, the acting night porter,went out of his way to assist in every way. Anticipating our hunger there was delicious food in our room.
The patriarch of the family, Salvatore, as well as his daughter and niece, were charming to us.
The centre of Taormina, as well as the beautiful botanical gardens, are very close.
We recommend Villa Paradiso most highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a few metres from the historical center of Taormina, and a stone's throw from the main street (Corso Umberto) and the Congress Building; the hotel overlooks: The Bay of Naxos, Etna volcano, the public gardens and tennis courts.From 01/06/10 al 15/10/10, a fully equipped beach service is available free at the "Paradise Beach Club" lido in Letojanni (garden overlooking the sea with swimming pool) with a shuttle service at about 10 minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Fastbooking, Travelocity, ACCOR, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Paradiso Hotel Taormina
- Villa Paradiso Taormina
- Hotel Villa Paradiso Taormina, Sicily