“Canolli is the best”
Review of Etna Pasticceria

Etna Pasticceria
Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in Taormina
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A great little bakery/cafe to enjoy a coffee and canoli in Taormina
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I cannot fault the Canolli - we went back a few times for more. They were some of the best we had on our trip to Sicily. Even though the shop is on the very busy main street in the town, pop in to treat yourself. The window display is also excellent

1  Thank SoloTravellerLondon
There are newer reviews for Etna Pasticceria

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Cute shop on the main street with the best cannolli I’ve ever had. My only regret is that I may never have another as good as that one!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

there are many places that sell almond specialities, but this is by far the best (when it comes to my tastebuds). Try also their cornetti, especially early in the morning. Together with a cappuccio, it is just a dream!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The best place to buy your fresh, traditional Sicilian treats - absolutely the best cannoli in Taormina.

1  Thank MPT27
Reviewed June 14, 2012

With high recommendations, the Etna Pasticceria was a must stop on our recent visit to Taormina. Tiled tables lined the windows in front of the establishment, and within minutes my highly anticipated cannoli sat in front of me accompanied by the perfect cappuccino. Yes, it truly was the best cannoli I've ever had, and the cappuccino is never far from my mind as I've now returned home and can find nothing close in quality.
The perfect stop in Taormina after a day of shopping the Corso Umberto and touring the Teatro Greco.
Read more in our review of Taormina: