This place looks unassuming from the exterior but is charming indoors. There is a lovely courtyard where complimentary tea is served in the afternoon and the room was spacious by Italy standards. Staff spoke English, were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was one of the best we had in a month of touring Italy. Very clean premises and the location couldn't be better for exploring the Corso on foot. Lots of restaurants nearby and a gorgeous view. Would defintely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pensione Svizzera is a small charming hotel ideally located in Via Pirandello, the most central panoramic road of Taormina, where you'll find yourself. Only 4 minutes walk from the city centre and Corso Umberto, Taormina's main drag next to the cable-car that brings down to Mazzaro, Taormina's most popular beach, as well as to the busterminal leading to the white-sandy beaches in the surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel La Pensione Svizzera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pensione Svizzera Taormina
- La Pensione Svizzera Hotel Taormina
- Hotel La Pensione Svizzera Taormina, Sicily