I never write reviews, but all the reviews I read were so helpful for us to book this hotel. We stayed here for only 2 nights and I wish we were able to stay longer. I agree with all the other reviews that the furniture in the rooms is a bit outdated, but so what! The rooms are spotless. We had a view of Mt Etna, which was spectacular. After a long day of transatlantic travel, I woke up the next morning and stepped out onto the balcony to a breathtaking view. The views from this hotel are outstanding and worth the extra money for a sea view room. If you enjoy a workout, the fitness facility is well equipped. Both the beach & the pool are amazing. We spent the morning at the beach & when the sun moved, so did we. The afternoon we spent by the pool. When at the pool seek a lounge chair on a higher level overlooking the sea. It's quieter, nice ocean breeze, and beautiful. We did not eat at the hotel other than breakfast, which was lovely. We ate all of our meals in town. Taormina is beautiful. My other bit of advise, that I wish I took for myself, if you see something that you like while walking around Taormina, buy it!!! I saw a great pair of earring that I was going to buy at a later time and couldn't find the store again. Sicily is beautiful and Taormina is magical. I will book this hotel again. Enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grafted onto the bare rock lapped by the waves beneath, the hotel's location is a dream come true. Atahotel Capotaormina stands at the feet of the town of Taormina, overlooking the enchanting bay of Naxos. The "Naxos," "Alcantara" and "La Scogliera" restaurants offer a relaxing atmosphere and breathtaking views over the eastern coast. The "Svevo," "L'Approdo" and "Spiaggia" bars are the ideal place to relax. The gym, the Beauty Center and the Congress Center complete the offer in this small corner of paradise, perfect for those wanting a holiday in one of Italy's most famous resorts. The ideal place to organise unforgettable events. HOTEL: 190 rooms divided into Classic, Superior, Executive and Suites (1 Executive Suite, 1 Executive Apartment, 2 Superior Junior Suites and 2 Junior Suites). 4 Functional rooms dedicated to disabled guests. Restaurants "La Scogliera," "Naxos," "Alcantara" and bars "Svevo," "Spiaggia," "L'approdo." Private beach. Newsstand. Boutiques. Hairdresser. Internet Point. SPA & WELLNESS: Sauna, massages, and beauty treatments. Fitness Center with trainer. Outdoor whirlpool shaped in the rock for 14 people. ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT: A purified sea-water pool overhanging the sea. Baby-sitter service upon request. MEETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: "Mamertina" plenary hall 450 seats. 2 Meeting rooms 160 seats. 1 Meeting room 30 seats. 2 Meeting rooms 10/15 seats. Exhibition area: 510 m2. "Rossa" meeting room: equipped for secretarial services. A wide range of proposals for any occasion. Dedicated areas for any type of event with modular rooms. Theme party dinners in personalized and exclusive areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Atahotel Capotaormina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Capotaormina Taormina, Sicily
- Atahotel Capotaormina Hotel Taormina
- Hotel Capotaormina