“Great cannoli's”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great cannoli's”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went too get the famous cannolli 's we'd seen folk speak about on trip adviser , my husband had one as he's a great sweet eater , I myself had a pastry which looked really good but I thought might be a wee bit heavy to eat but no , it was light and had fruit and amereti in it just delicious ! My husband had tried a few cannoli's but found robertos to be the best , don't think he's rude was very friendly the times we where shops a must when in tauromina x x

Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Valletta, Malta
“Mixed Feelings”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Offcourse he has some very good pastries and others are quite average, though the guy is quite pushy on selling trays or boxes,so be ready to pay between eur35 to eur50.
The Cannoli are good and very popular with tourists.

Not my favourite pasticeria.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Malta084
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent Cannoli”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I just had to try the cannoli. . Due to all the great reviews
Wasn't disappointed at all. Wonderful !The smell is amazing as u walk in. .
Roberto is a lovely man. Service with a smile.
Worth a visit for sure.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank amanda_sid72
Roma Italy
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have found trip Advisor recommendations helpful when traveling but not in this case. Unfortunately ,Roberto informed us he had no famous cannoli available and turned to continue his work. We waited patiently and had a free sauna till Roberto was ready to serve us. I asked for a half kilo box of Mafiosi cookies but he wanted me to have a tray instead. In order to have a box I would have to agree for him to fill it as he pleased. I walked out with almost a kilo and a half of the sweet fruit filled cookies and just a few of the Mafiosi, and not a trace of a cannolo. Poor service to be kind. My husband and I should have walked away and we regretted it more after tasting his overrated cookies. We have eaten better almond cookies that taste like almonds rather than other ingredients.

Visited August 2013
9 Thank Mary C
Southeast U.S.A.
“Classic”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Hard to find, for sure, but well worth the trouble. Roberto and his son have a small shop, but they make a truly wonderful cannoli. And, if that is not enough, they are truly friendly and gracious. Make the effort. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013