“Still enjoying our "to-go" goodie bag :)”

Laboratorio Pasticceria Roberto
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Taormina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The four of us discovered Robertos' on our first day in Taormina, and went back every day of our trip. And we brought a goodie package for the trip home. Roberto sent us to some great restaurants in Taormina and even Castelmola.... there's nohing like local knowledge! Very friendly and fun atmosphere. If you stop in, tell Roberto that Gregorio & Roberto from upstate New York said hello. Hope to be back soon Roberto - maybe next year!

3  Thank GregCorio
There are newer reviews for Laboratorio Pasticceria Roberto

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Roberto has created a cannoli that is vastly superior to anything else in town. Freshly made it even impressed me and I don't usually like sweet pastries!

1  Thank chelms4dian
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I mean this cannolo was just beyond words. Could have two a day for the rest of my life. Roberto also seems to be a charmer.

2  Thank BkTraveler09
Reviewed October 25, 2012

As a sweet worshiper I could not miss visiting Roberto, especially after reading all the excellent reviews.

Honest to his reputation Roberto served us his famous fresh cannolo...and oh my how good it was!! So good that we went back two days later for a BIS. We also bought treats for all the family to share.

Apart from the excellent products Roberto is such a nice guy!

Definetly recommended!

1  Thank fairyjany
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stumbled upon this pastry place because I was hungry and wanted a snack. We had no idea that it was so highly ranked on tripadvisor when we first found it. I ordered a biscuit-like thing with mandarin chunks inside. It was very good.

The next day we returned, having read the tripadvisor reviews, and tried the cannoli. These were truly exceptional. The pastry part is made in advance but was very fresh. The cream is inserted when you order the cannoli, so that the pastry does not get soggy. The cannoli is then rolled in some nuts and sprinkled with icing sugar and voila! You will not find better cannoli in town. Each one costs EUR 2.00 but is worth it!