1,134 results
All reviews rooftop pool isola bella cable car main town short walk breakfast terrace excellent hotel road noise our honeymoon third floor pebble beach perfect location railway line magnificent view taormina centre cakes bars and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

We booked the Panoramic based on previous guest reviews and we're glad we did. The staff were all fantastic, so friendly and helpful and the room we had was lovely. The buffet breakfast was really good and the happy hour cocktails (2 hours!) were fantastic value and simply excellent and came with more snacks than you could shake a stick at.

There is parking availability (at a cost) which is really handy as on-road parking in the area is very difficult to secure. There are a number of restaurants within a few yards of the hotel and whilst the road at the front of the hotel is busy, come the late afternoon onwards it totally changes and you do wonder where the traffic has gone.

I should mention the pool area which is on top of the hotel and is a lovely spot to relax in - the pool is unheated though, so a little on the cold side when we stayed, but this shouldn't be a problem in the full summer months.

Room tip: Ask for a room that doesn't have youngsters next door as they seem incapable of closing their room doors quietly!!
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PanoramicTaormina, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Panoramic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Dear Laurie 2403

Many thanks for keeping some time to review Our Hotel.

We are really happy to hear that You had such a great time staying here with Us.

We hope t have You back, next time Maybe in the middle of the summer, so You can better enjoy also Our marvellous Pool!!

Best Regards

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Unforgettable stay. Me and my gf we stayed 3 nights and the place is amazing, overlooking the isolabella bay . Sunshine all day. Swimming pool at roof top and excellent service. Breakfast is full of sicilian speciality also..
Highly recommended. We'll go back soon

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PanoramicTaormina, Direttore at Panoramic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Dear 318stefanon.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such lovely review about your stay at the Panoramic Hotel.

I am thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay and that you found our service and surroundings wonderful. We pride ourselves on our award winning service, so I am very pleased to hear that you felt the staff were pleasant and always willing to assist throughout your stay.
We hope to welcome you back to Panoramic Hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed February 19, 2019

Excellent location in one of the most beautiful bay of the world. Location is very quiet and peacefull, except for the train sound sometimes, but it's acceptable. 5 minuyes walking from the beach and 10 minutes walking from the cableway to reach the center town.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
PanoramicTaormina, Direttore at Panoramic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Dear dasalpi,
Many thanks for your lovely words. You are right, Isola Bella is the most beautiful bay in the world! ;-)
We hope to see you again soon!
Kind regards

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

I loved my stay at the Panoramic; It's an hotel that combines the structure of a huge hotel and the simplicity of a small place. The views over the ocean are second to none and the staff were always trying to make a friendly atmosphere - a treat when kids are involved;-)
Aside the beauty of Taormina itself...which is untill this day one of the top places I visited;-)

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
PanoramicTaormina, Direttore at Panoramic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Dear Arturoquer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your recent stay at the Panoramic Hotel. I am so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience, particularly your comments about the staff, I will surely share your excellent feedback with my team.

Once again, thank you very much for your review. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Panoramic Hotel in the future.

Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

What an outstanding holiday. Location is stunning, every room has a Seaview. Would highly recommend breakfast here. Views are better than anywhere in the town.
We got a taxi from the airport on arrival. Returning to the airport the hotel booked it for us and it cost €20 less so I would advise asking reception to book this for you.
Cable car brings you up to the town, we only used it once as we liked the walk. It took maybe 15/20 minutes, mostly steps. It's lit up after dark so felt safe.
Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Thanks for a great stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PanoramicTaormina, Direttore at Panoramic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2019

Dear Barbaramhicdhonnacha,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your recent stay at the Panoramic Hotel. I am so glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience, particularly your comments about the staff, I will be sure to share your excellent feedback with my team.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your experience at breakfast in our Panoramic terrace, I simply cannot thank you enough for kind comments which I will be delighted to share with our staff.