I have already given a review under Villa Sabbrina.
Villa ok, lacks enough utensils in the kitchen, no wine glasses. Spiral staircase not recommended for older people or very young children. Only one shower which is very frustrating so don't recommend this for large party (3 bedrooms - one shower - it doesn't work)
It is a nice villa but basic.
Great villa with sea views across to Siracusa and with Etna in the background. has all facilities and amenities including air con and a pool - both very welcome after a hard days touristing
TIP: the Villa is last on the left as you take the road down - Nr 13. Confusingly Nr11 is at the other end of the street?
We loved our holiday to Sicily. Villa was roomy, comfortable, lots of facilities and a fabulous pool, in a really interesting area, BUT:
- Owner/manager did not give us directions or much advance information
- he gave us the wrong address and wrong name for the villa! - the road name had changed the week before apparently which he didn't know, and we had nothing except GPS co-ordinates which didn't work in my SatNav, so we arrived at 10.00pm with 2 sleepy kids and had to drive around for 2 hours trying to find it (the local factor, Luca, was very helpful). The Villa is actually called Villa Sabrina. Not a good start to our hols!
- kitchen badly equipped, no big knives, bowls, can opener, wine glasses etc, no microwave as advertised
- the air conditioning in bottom bedroom didn't work
- the pool went bright green with algae after 3 days although they fixed this immediately
The villa was a great base for exploring the Plemmirio marine park which is relatively unknown and has great snorkelling and feels like the edge of the world. Villa is in a residential area and the nearest shop is a 10 min drive, with restaurants etc further again, so you need a car. All in all the villa was a bit overpriced for what it was but we really liked the area and would go back.