The hotel is not in the central tourist area (Ortigia), but it only takes a 20 min walk to get there. It is though next to the archeologic sites and the famous Greek theatre. It is quite new, the rooms are comfortable and you can enjoy a relaxing moment on its roof terrace with a pool. Good breakfast and nice staff. A comfortable option if visiting Siracusa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is centrally located adjacent to the historical archaeological zone and within close proximity to the Paolo Orsi Museum, the shopping district, as well as the historical island of Ortigia. It's an ideal structure for both business and tourist guests. The hotel offers 93 air-conditioned rooms, and includes an open-air, roof-top swimming pool with panoramic views, a solarium, a conference centre, two bars, and underground garage and external parking. The inviting, full buffet breakfast uses local Sicilian produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Mercure Siracusa Prometeo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Siracusa Prometeo
- Mercure Hotel Syracuse
- Hotel Mercure Siracusa Prometeo Sicily/Syracuse, Italy