Loved this place overlooking the bay. Spotless and quiet and parking was not a problem. Fiora had a wonderful breakfast which was served on the terrace. The island of Ortygia is so much nicer then staying in Syracusa. From here we walked to Syracusa to see the sights. The front desk young gentleman spoke very good English and recommended some sights and restaurants which we found very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Approdo delle Sirene is in an ancient, elegant building, lapped by the waters of the natural harbour. It is a charming residence based on a refined atmosphere and typically Sicilian hospitality. The breakfast, enriched by the strong flavours from the Sicilian earth, is served on the panoramic terrace among jasmine, bougainvillea and a magnificent view onto the blue sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your L'Approdo delle Sirene B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Approdo Delle Sirene Hotel Syracuse
- L'Approdo Delle Sirene B&B Sicily/Syracuse, Italy